Looking for a Nurse?
We are placing trained nursing graduates as well as seasoned nurses who have been working in other countries and are now seeking employment in the USA.
SilverSage Management Services is offering a nurse recruitment program that provides qualified nurses for direct hire to sustainably resolve the over-budget staffing costs currently facing facilities post-COVID by ensuring you have an adequate number of full-time employees to meet your staffing needs.
Restoring Joy in Practicing Medicine
Benefits of Working with Us
– Our team continues to stay up to date with rapidly changing rules on immigration and work authorizations.
– We have a nurse review program.
– Our NCLEX-RN training program is a hybrid comprehensive review of all core nursing concepts required for US RN licensure.
The course is a highly interactive educational environment that provides the understanding of foundational nursing concepts required to pass the NCLEX.
We recommend our comprehensive NCLEX-RN course for the following:
– Graduate nurses that have failed the NCLEX-RN and are looking to boost their knowledge before their next attempt
– Student nurses with low scores on predictor exit exams
– International nurses seeking additional instruction and support as they transition into a new medical system
This program has maintained a near-perfect first-time pass rate for the nursing licensure exam for over 20 years.
– We will be providing nurses seeking a two- to three-year contract with your facility.
– For those nurses seeking permanent residency status, SilverSage will streamline the government paperwork process for your facility and file the paperwork for you. SilverSage will provide Visa sponsorship for international nurses. Let us manage this process for you so you can focus on what you do best.
- Our team continues to stay up to date with rapidly changing rules on immigration and work authorizations.
- Our nurses go through a NCLEX-RN training program, which is a hybrid comprehensive review of all core nursing concepts required for US RN licensure.
- This program has maintained a near-perfect first-time pass rate for the nursing licensure exam for over 20 years.
- We accomplish all of this for you at one affordable fee. Custom payment plans are available upon request.
- How many nurses do you need?
Safe Transitions of Care
Finally, your job is not only to be a partner with patients, families, and long-term care facilities; it is also to be a bridge between hospitals, your long-term care facility, and your home. You have the knowledge and ability to improve safe transitions of care for everyone involved. Bridging this gap is an invaluable service that you can provide.
Excellent Care and Excellent Support of Our Colleagues
We know that you already have the knowledge and desire to provide excellent care. Our job is to provide you with the best support possible so you can do what you do best.